Download 30-Day Free Trial
of Speech-Over Professional US English
for PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365 with 201X
1. Determine whether you are running a 32 or 64-bit version of PowerPoint (see below). Fill out the appropriate sign-up form below and download the version of Speech-Over for your PowerPoint.
2. Speech-Over runs on the Desktop versions of PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019. It will also run on Office 365 if the Desktop version of PowerPoint is included (Edit with PowerPoint) with presentations on a local disk like MyDocs (not on the "cloud disk" OneDrive). All versions of Office 365 include a Desktop version of PowerPoint except Business Basic and Enterprise E1, F1, F3.
Sign-Up Form for Speech-Over for 32-Bit PowerPoint
Sign-Up Form for Speech-Over for 64-bit PowerPoint
How to determine if you have 32-bit or 64-bit PowerPoint
Proceed as follows:
- For PowerPoint 2010: Click File/Help and look for the version number. It will say either 32-bit or 64-bit. See also: ttp://www.howtogeek.com/howto/24259/beginner-discover-if-youre-running-the-32-or-64-bit-version-of-office-2010/
- For Office 2013, 2016: Click File/Account/About PowerPoint. The 32/64 bit info is in the first row.
Download and Installation Instructions
- For PowerPoint 365 use the desktop version of PowerPoint installed and work with a copy of the PowerPoint presentation on the local disk MyDocs (not on OneDrive).
- Determine which version of Speech-Over Pro to download: for 32-bit PowerPoint or for 64-bit PowerPoint
- Click on the Click to Download button for the appropriate version to start the download
- The download dialog appears. Choose Run.The file will be downloaded and automatically installed.
- When the WinZip prompt appears, Click Setup to proceed with the installation
- On the registration screen, choose the 30-Day Free Trial.
- When the installation is complete, the Speech-Over commands appear on the PowerPoint ribbon (if they don't appear, see below).
- The trial version can be registered and made permanent with the registration code obtained on purchase. To register, use the SpeechOver/Register menu item.
- Please E-mail any questions and comments on the trial to email@example.com.
What to do when Speech-Over doesn't appear on the PowerPoint ribbon
If the installation succeeded but Speech-Over doesn’t appear on the ribbon you need to enable the add-in.
- In PowerPoint do File/Options/Add-ins
- At the bottom of the screen, next to Manage: Com Add-ins, click on Go
- On the Com Add-ins screen, check SpeechOverPro and click Ok.
- Speech-Over should now appear on the ribbon.
We are happy to help you install the software on your computer.
- Speech-Over Professional requires Microsoft Office® 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365 with 201X. Runs on Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
- Speech-Over requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4 or higher. It will be installed by Speech-Over if necessary.