Download 30-Day Free Trial
of Speech-Over Professional in Danish
for PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016
Sign-Up Form for 32-Bit PowerPoint
- Speech-Over Professional requires Microsoft Office® 2010, 2013, 2016. Runs on Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
- Speech-Over requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4 or higher. It will be installed by Speech-Over if necessary.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
Check for and Install 32-bit Version of Office
- Check which version you are running: ttp://www.howtogeek.com/howto/24259/beginner-discover-if-youre-running-the-32-or-64-bit-version-of-office-2010/
- Install the 32-bit version, if necessary: http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-downgrade-office-2010-from-64-bit-to-32-bit/
Download and Installation Instructions
- Determine whether your version of PowerPoint is 32-bit or 64-bit
- for PPT 2010, select File/Help
- for PPT 2013, 2016, Click File/Account/About PowerPoint.
- Click on the Click to Download button for the appropriate version to start the download
- The download dialog appears. Choose Run.The file will be downloaded and automatically installed.
- When the WinZip prompt appears, Click Setup to proceed with the installation
- On the registration screen, choose the 30-Day Free Trial.
- When the installation is complete, the Speech-Over commands appear on the PowerPoint ribbon (if they don't appear, see below).
- The trial version can be registered and made permanent with the registration code obtained on purchase. To register, use the SpeechOver/Register menu item.
- Please E-mail any questions and comments on the trial to email@example.com.
What to do when Speech-Over doesn't appear on the PowerPoint ribbon
If the installation succeeded but Speech-Over doesn’t appear on the ribbon you need to enable the add-in.
- In PowerPoint do File/Options/Add-ins
- At the bottom of the screen, next to Manage: Com Add-ins, click on Go
- On the Com Add-ins screen, check SpeechOverPro and click Ok.
- Speech-Over should now appear on the ribbon.