Download 30-Day Free Trial
of Speech-Over Professional in Indian English
for PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016
- Speech-Over Professional requires Microsoft Office® 2010, 2013, 2016. Runs on Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
- Speech-Over requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4 or higher. It will be installed by Speech-Over if necessary.
End User License Agreement (EULA)View License
Check for and Install 32-bit Version of Office
- Check which version you are running: ttp://www.howtogeek.com/howto/24259/beginner-discover-if-youre-running-the-32-or-64-bit-version-of-office-2010/
- Install the 32-bit version, if necessary: http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-downgrade-office-2010-from-64-bit-to-32-bit/
Download and Installation Instructions
- Click on the Click to Download button to start the download.
- The download dialog appears. Choose Run.The file will be downloaded and automatically installed.
- When the WinZip prompt appears, Click Setup to proceed with the installation
- On the registration screen, choose the 30-Day Free Trial.
- When the installation is complete, you see the Speech-Over commands only when you open PowerPoint where it appears on the ribbon.
- The trial version can be registered and made permanent with the registration code obtained on purchase. Use the SpeechOver/Register menu item.
- Please E-mail any questions and comments on the trial to firstname.lastname@example.org.Click on the Click to Download button to start the download
- If Speech-Over doesn’t appear on the ribbon, you may have to enable the Speech-Over add-in, click here.
- Certain installations require admin privileges; if the installation fails, try installing with admin status.
- After installing Speech-Over Professional, restart the computer.
- Make sure the 32-bit version of Office is installed and re-install Office if necessary (see below). Note: Most installations of Office are 32-bit.