Add voice-overs quickly and easily - save big on changes and updates.
Add Voice-Overs Quickly and Easily
- Presentation authors and course developers generate narration in PowerPoint® presentations right on their computer - without any microphone recording and voice talents.
- Speech-Over's text to speech add-in generates narration from within PowerPoint immediately and transparently without any hassle. No need to generate narration externally and import the sound file.
- Automatically syncs the narration with PowerPoint slide visual animations - without any time-line editing and sound file manipulation.
Add Narration in Seconds
Save Big on Changes and Updates
Authors can add voice narration to PowerPoint any time, any place, and work as a team to achieve tight production deadlines.
Speech-Over: the background and how it works
Automated voice over syncs with PPT visuals to create the impact of a live presenter in e-learning
Narration texts that are entered and stored off-screen, describe and explain individual text bullet and graphic objects on the slide like a presenter would.
Speech-Over speaks the narration text in perfect sync with the appearance of the bullet or graphic.
The result has the learning impact of a live presentation.
Add automated voice over to e-learning videos with your favorite e-learning tool.
Add narration to PowerPoint with Speech-Over, set the system sound recording to Stereo Mix to record the speakers, use Articulate to record the narration for each slide with "Record Narration" and publish the video.
See How Speech-Over Works with Articulate Presenter
Add narration to PowerPoint with Speech-Over together with subtitles and notes text. Import the PowerPoint slide into the corresponding slide in Articulate Storyline and copy the narration audio, subtitles and notes text into the Storyline slide.
Authors can create interactive narration for better e-learning with Speech-Over and Storyline®. All developer resources are provided.
See How Speech-Over Works with Articulate Storyline
Add narration to PowerPoint with Speech-Over, set the system sound recording to Stereo Mix to record the speakers, use Camtasia to record the presentation and produce the video.
Add narration to a PowerPoint presentation with Speech-Over, and import the PowerPoint slides or presentation into Adobe Captivate. All Speech-Over narration is imported, perfectly synched, in the Captivate project. Add any Captivate elements to the project.
Changing the Speech-Over narration in Captivate
Make any changes in the Speech-Over narration directly in the linked PowerPoint presentation outside of Captivate, and then update the presentation in Captivate (right-click on the presentation in the Captivate library and select Update). The Edit with MS PowerPoint function of Captivate does not work with Speech-Over. Only those slide elements imported from PowerPoint will be changed.
iSpring Pro and Presenter
Add narration to PowerPoint with Speech-Over, and then use iSpring to publish the video. (1-step process)
Watch the videos for more details.
See How Speech-Over Works with i-Spring
Create effective and motivating voice-overs with powerful text to speech software.
Make text to speech eloquent with special text punctuation.
Make them sound professional by adding special punctuation in the text that creates the pauses and accents of a real professional voice over. It's really easy with the SAPI editor following simple grammar-based guidelines.
Speech-Over provides three types of pause punctuation:
- "|" - A short rhetorical pause to break a sentence into clauses and phrases and to accent words.
- "—" - A pause of half a second to separate a phrase.
- "¶" - A long pause to separate major ideas.
Mike’s challenge to text to speech voices
Some people still think that text to speech voices have bad articulation, putting accents on the wrong words and syllables.
With Speech-Over's voice punctuation, introduced in version 5, this is no longer true.
Watch the video and see how Speech-Over proves its ability to create articulate speech with text to speech voices.
Narration Makes Learning Come Alive
- Lets learners use both visual and auditory channels – increasing the information input.
- Emphasizes certain words and phrases in a sentence to bring out its exact meaning and importance – something that punctuated text can't always do.
- Establishes an emotional and personal connection and presence which motivates learning.
- Holds the learners attention and leads them along at a definite pace that makes the learning more efficient.
TTS Voices With Commercial License .
- Speech-Over Professional includes a commercial TTS voice license for using the voices in the licensee company or institution such as producing e-learning or training for employees or customers.
- Speech-Over Supreme includes a commercial TTS voice license for selling the audio presentations produced.
- Speech-Over Personal includes a personal license and so is priced lower.