Download 30-Day Free Trial
of Speech-Over Professional 2007
for PowerPoint 2007
- Speech-Over requires Microsoft Office® XP, 2003, 2007 or 2010. Runs on Windows XP, Vista®, and Win 7.
- Speech-Over requires Microsoft .Net Framework 2 or higher. It will be installed by Speech-Over if necessary.
- Speech-Over dictation requires Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1. Download and install SpeechSDK51.exe from www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=5e86ec97-40a7-453f-b0ee-6583171b4530&displaylang=en
End User License Agreement (EULA)View License
Download and Installation Instructions
- Click on the Click to Download button to start the download
- The download dialog appears. Choose Run.The file will be downloaded and automatically installed.
- When the WinZip prompt appears, Click Setup to proceed with the installation
- On the registration screen, choose the 30-Day Free Trial.
- When the installation is complete, you see the Speech-Over commands only when you open PowerPoint where it appears on the ribbon.
- The trial version can be registered and made permanent with the registration code obtained on purchase. Use the SpeechOver/Register menu item.
- Please E-mail any questions and comments on the trial to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Speech-Over doesn’t appear on the ribbon, you may have to enable the Speech-Over add-in, click here.
- Certain installations require admin privileges; if the installation fails, try installing with admin status.
- After installing Speech-Over Professional, restart the computer.