Download 30-Day Free Trial
of Speech-Over Professional US English
for PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016
How to determine which version of Speech-Over to download
There are two versions of Speech-Over, one for 32-bit PowerPoint and one for 64-bit PowerPoint. Please use the appropriate sign-up form below to download the version of Speech-Over for your PowerPoint.
if you are not sure which version of PowerPoint you have, 32-bit or 64-bit, see below.
Sign-Up Form for Speech-Over for 32-Bit PowerPoint
Download Additional TTS Voices
After download, double-click on the exe file for each voice to install.
Sign-Up Form for Speech-Over for 64-bit PowerPoint
How to determine if you have 32-bit or 64-bit PowerPoint
Proceed as follows:
- For PowerPoint 2010: Click File/Help and look for the version number. It will say either 32-bit or 64-bit. See also: ttp://www.howtogeek.com/howto/24259/beginner-discover-if-youre-running-the-32-or-64-bit-version-of-office-2010/
- For Office 2013, 2016: Click File/Account/About PowerPoint. The 32/64 bit info is in the first row.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Determine which version of Speech-Over Pro to download: for 32-bit PowerPoint or for 64-bit PowerPoint
- Click on the Click to Download button for the appropriate version to start the download
- The download dialog appears. Choose Run.The file will be downloaded and automatically installed.
- When the WinZip prompt appears, Click Setup to proceed with the installation
- On the registration screen, choose the 30-Day Free Trial.
- When the installation is complete, the Speech-Over commands appear on the PowerPoint ribbon (if they don't appear, see below).
- The trial version can be registered and made permanent with the registration code obtained on purchase. To register, use the SpeechOver/Register menu item.
- Please E-mail any questions and comments on the trial to email@example.com.
Download Additional Voices
The trial version comes with 3 additional TTS voices. Download each one separately and double-click on the exe file to install the voices. They will be recognized by Speech-Over Pro.
After Speech-Over Pro is registered it will continue to use the installed voices.
What to do when Speech-Over doesn't appear on the PowerPoint ribbon
If the installation succeeded but Speech-Over doesn’t appear on the ribbon you need to enable the add-in.
- In PowerPoint do File/Options/Add-ins
- At the bottom of the screen, next to Manage: Com Add-ins, click on Go
- On the Com Add-ins screen, check SpeechOverPro and click Ok.
- Speech-Over should now appear on the ribbon.
We are happy to help you install the software on your computer.
- Speech-Over Professional requires Microsoft Office® 2010, 2013, 2016. Runs on Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
- Speech-Over requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4 or higher. It will be installed by Speech-Over if necessary.